Celia Hammond Animal Trust - Lewisham Veterinary Clinic
233 - 235, Lewisham Way, London SE4 1UY Tel 020 8691 2100
- Our Lewisham Branch Veterinary clinic opened in October 1995 as the country's first low cost cat and dog neutering and vaccination clinic with the objective of bringing affordable neutering and vaccinations within the reach of all pet owners.
- Today the clinic deals with a wide range of medical and surgical cases both routine and emergency. We have an emphasis on the charities core work which is neutering, vaccinations, and microchipping.
- Our low cost veterinary services are available to pets belonging to owners who cannot afford private veterinary fees and do not qualify for veterinary help anywhere else.
- To book an appointment for your pet to see one of our vets or for advice please phone 020 8691 2100 (phones are answered Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm).
- EMERGENCIES: Outside of normal working hours (Monday - Friday 9 a.m - 5.30 p.m) our 'out of hours' emergency cover is provided at the Celia Hammond Animal Trust, Canning Town, East London Clinic, 151-153, Barking Road, London E16 4HQ Please phone 020 7474 8811 and listen to the answer machine message which will give you the number of the emergency vet on call - this number is for veterinary emergencies only.
Cat and Rabbit Vaccination Drop In Clinic every Thursday 10 a.m until midday - no appointment necessary
We hold a cat and rabbit vaccination clinic every Thursday morning - for their own safety cats and rabbits must be in a secure cat carrying basket at all times.
Pets should be healthy before receiving a vaccination, if you are unsure if your pet is in good health please phone us first to discuss.
For Prices please visit: Treatment prices
For Dog Vaccinations please call to book an appointment.
NEUTERING POLICY: The Celia Hammond Animal Trust is a charity. The Trust's primary aim and objective is to humanely reduce the population of dogs and cats, both pedigree and mongrel, in the UK, by neutering.To qualify for treatment at our clinics your pet must be neutered or going to be neutered as soon as possible. We are very happy to discuss neutering and the benefits of neutering your pet with you.
FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT ELIGIBILITY AND SERVICES OFFERED PLEASE VISIT: Veterinary Clinic FAQ'S and Information or phone us for more information.